Prep time: 7 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Dash of cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 3 TBSP coconut milk (sub any kind of milk)
- 6-8 fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 TBSP butter
- Mash the banana, eggs, and most of the strawberries in a bowl.
- Mix 1 TBSP coconut milk, cinnamon, and vanilla into mixture.
- Heat skillet on medium and grease with 1/2 TBSP butter.
- Pour mixture into skillet.
- Cook like scrambled eggs.
- Top with remaining coconut milk, strawberries, and butter.
Eat like a champion!