Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk of choice, or water
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp maple syrup (may omit or reduce)
- pinch of salt
- Java PB2 (ingredients below)
- 3 tbsp PB2
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee granules (adjust to preferences)
- Bring milk to a boil, add oats, and reduce heat to medium (you may add flax seed at this point).
- Wait a minute or two, then add pumpkin puree and stir.
- While oatmeal is cooking, prepare the Java PB2. Add water to the PB2 a tsp at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Mix in instant coffee granules.
- Once more of the liquid in oatmeal has dissolved, add vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt. Stir.
- When oatmeal reaches desired consistency, transfer to a bowl. Top with Java PB2, add a splash of milk, and any other additional toppings (pecans or walnuts suggested).
Eat like a champion!