Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 2 whole apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats, raw
- 1 AdvoCare Pumpkin Spice Meal Replacement Shake
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds or other chopped nuts
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp honey
- Place chopped apples in a large microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway, until apples are cooked to desired texture.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, Meal Replacement Shake, cinnamon, and nuts if desired.
- Add dry mixture to apples and stir to combine.
- Optional: mix in 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and top with honey.
Eat like a champion!