Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20-22 mins
- 1 cup smooth nut butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 TBSP honey
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- optional: 2-4 scoops chocolate AdvoCare Muscle Gain
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, prepare a muffin tin (of 12) and set aside.
- In a large bowl place the nut butter, bananas, eggs, and honey. Mix with a hand mixer until very well combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and Muscle Gain. Mix again until well combined. The batter should be thick. but as soft and smooth as possible.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin tin. Shake the tin to distribute the batter in an even layer. Top each with chocolate chips.
- Bake the brownies for about 20-22 minutes, or until the brownies are puffed up and spring back when pressed gently in the center.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing.
- They freeze well for later!
Eat like a champion!