Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 4 Hours
Serves: 6-8 bowls
- 1 package ground chicken, browned and seasoned with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- Saute peppers and onions in oil. Once cooked add garlic until cooked.
- Add tomato sauce and spices to the pan, mix and let simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Add cooked and seasoned meat, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer contents of pan to a crock pot and add beans.
- Leave on low-medium heat for at least 4 hours. (The longer, the better as the flavors will soak in more
Eat like a champion!